OUR CAFÉ offers seating for up to 40 people under the coconut palms. We have designed the seating areas to be shaded, comfortable and sociable, crafted from bamboo and adorned with locally tailored plush cushions.
OUR MENU has been curated with care with the consultation of nutrition and wellbeing experts. We offer Vegan, Raw and Vegetarian options as well as European, Goan and North Indian cuisine. Our delicious Buddha Bowls, health-boosting Smoothies and Kombucha are favourites amongst our yogi guests.
PARTY TIME! Once a week we host a themed get-together for guests and friends, where we explore new recipes and share a spread of tantalising foodie delights as a family.
The Wigwam café is open from 8 – 4 during regular trading hours. For groups on retreats and training courses, longer opening hours can be arranged.
Filtered water and herbal teas are available free of charge for all group training / retreat guests.
INFORMATION FOR RETREATS AND TRAINING COURSES
MAINTENANCE – Wigwam’s grounds, shared spaces and bathrooms are cleaned daily and kept to a high standard always. Guest tipis and apartments will be cleaned every day, and fresh bedding and towels provided every three days.
LOGISTICS – We are happy to help with travel logistics such as airport transfers, local tourist information, e-bicycle / bicycle / scooter rental, horse riding, and restaurant, beach and shopping recommendations.
PETS – We are very animal friendly at Wigwam though we cannot accommodate for pets during trainings.
CLEANLINESS AND DAMAGES – During retreats and teacher trainings we ask guests to take care of the amenities and maintain a respectful attitude to the environment and fellow guests, keeping shared spaces clean and tidy at all times. Any significant damages incurred by yourself or guests during the rental period will be charged at the end of your stay.
SAFETY – On arrival retreat / course leaders will be shown the location of fire extinguishers, fire blankets and the first aid box. If you have any concerns about safety please get in touch to discuss.
COSTS – Every retreat and training course is different. We are here to help put together a bespoke package that works for you. Please get in touch so we can give you a quote based on your needs. Below is a breakdown of our basic group booking options.
1. EXCLUSIVE HIRE OF WIGWAM
– You will have exclusive use of the whole Wigwam space including our Apartments, Tipi Field (Tipis and Jungle Lodges), ceremonial space, the Healing Tipi, outdoor kitchen, chill-out area, Yoga Shala and café
– Our gates will be shut to the public and you will enjoy complete privacy
– This option sleeps 13 people in their own beds (6x Tipis, 2x Jungle Lodges, 1x One Bedroom Apartment, 2x Two Bedroom Apartments)
– If couples wish to share we can accommodate more people at no extra cost. Please note our Yoga Shala accommodates 14 students comfortably
COST PER NIGHT: 40,000 INR / £477 / 521 EUR / $581*
COST PER WEEK with 10% discount: 250,000 INR / £2,984 / 3,258 EUR / $3630*
2. NON-EXCLUSIVE HIRE OF WIGWAM
– You will have exclusive use of the Tipi Field including 6x Tipis, 2x Jungle Lodges, ceremonial space and outdoor kitchen
– This option accommodates 8 guests sleeping in private rooms. If couples wish to share we can accommodate more people at no extra cost. Please note our Yoga Shala accommodates 14 students comfortably
– Non-exclusive areas will be open to outside guests including the chill-out area, outdoor shower, Healing Tipi (when booked for appointments), and Yoga Shala
– You will have first priority of use of the Yoga Shala and Healing Tipi, times for which will be pre-agreed when booking your retreat or training program
– The Wigwam Café will be used by outside guests when booking this package. We will reserve seating for your retreat guests at pre-arranged times to suit your schedule
COST PER NIGHT PER NIGHT: 26,000 INR / £ 311 / 339 EUR / $378*
COST PER WEEK with 10% discount: 163,800 INR / £1,957 / 2,135 EUR / $2,380*
* Currency conversion rates are taken from XE.COM as of JULY 2019. Exchange rates change all the time. Costs are charged in local Indian currency (Indian Rupees / INR) at time of booking.
Please get in touch for longer stay rates.
FOOD COSTS ARE ADDITIONAL. Our chefs can work with you to create the perfect menu for your retreat or training course. Alternatively, if you are booking the space exclusively for your retreat and wish to bring your own chefs, you will have full use of the main kitchen and equipment. Our staff will be on hand to assist in any way you need.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking cost is required at least 8 weeks in advance of your retreat / course start date to secure your booking
50% of the balance must be paid 4 weeks before the start date. The remaining 25% needs to be paid 2 weeks before the start date
We accept payments by Paypal or BACS
If you cancel your booking with 4 weeks or more notice you will be charged at 50% of the total cost of the booking. Cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to start date will be charged in full
We hope you found this information helpful. We look forward to discussing your retreat or training course needs and creating a package that works for you. Get in touch by any of the means below.
Whatsapp (Tanya): +44 7814 850226
Tanya, Nic, and The Wigwam Team